Conference participants made recommendations on their priorities for implementation of the NSW Disability Inclusion Plan over the next 2 years.
- Maintaining a strong, shared focus on growing employment opportunities for people with disability and linking with initiatives to support mainstream employment growth.
- Supporting the development of a state-wide Disability Employee Network in the NSW Public Sector to promote best practice, peer support and professional development.
- Developing an Inclusive Tourism Plan for NSW to support local councils, businesses and those with disability to access the growth opportunities in this area, particularly in regional areas.
- Developing a Digital Citizenship Plan to support people with disability to fully access the social, employment and commercial opportunities of today’s technology.
- Providing an update on the progress of implementation of Disability Inclusion activity across the state
Conference delegate feedback was overwhelmingly positive and is summarised in the Feedback survey results summary.
Find out what happened on Day 1
Find out what happened on Day 2
Find out more
Assistance for organisations
Assistance for people with disability
Take the pledge
Show your support
Share the benefits with other organisations
Find out how your business can benefit and get involved
"We don't see disability, we see capability."Luke Sayers, CEO, PwC
Was this content useful?
Your rating will help us improve the website.
Last updated: 24 Sep 2019